Today I want to encourage you to get moving and to remind you that anything worthwhile takes work, commitment and intention. I always tell clients, the hardest part of your training is going to be getting dressed and walking out the door. Once you show up, 80% of the work is done!

It is so true. That’s pretty sweet. If you can do that 80% then the other 20% will just come together. That 20% that’s left, that’s your workout. That 20% of work is where all the good stuff happens. You sweat, you breathe deeper, you build muscles, you get faster, you get more focused. That 20% is where 80% of your results will come from! You’ve heard that before. Its the 80/20 rule. It doesn’t take much to create a massive change in how we look, feel and think.

This is a GREAT time of year to get moving. There is so much to do that the hardest part is just picking something – you can walk, run, hike, bike, swim, climb, SUP (one of my current favourites) play a sport, or come to the studio!

Whatever you choose, just commit to it and then follow through. If you have decided now is the time to get in shape, or improve your cardio base – commit. Then find out what you need to do to get started. Reach out and look for support and accountability. Remind yourself of WHY you want to do this and plan it into your calendar! “What gets scheduled, gets done!”

Once you get going, celebrate every small milestone and reward yourself! Make sure you note how different you feel after moving your body. Do you feel more energy, stronger, happier? WRITE that down or take picture of yourself. It’s time to reprogram old ways of thinking.

The more you move, the more oxygen you bring in, the more serotonin (feel good hormones) is produced, the more brain cells your build, the more lean muscle you develop. All of those things = MORE LIFE!

Everything you do is either fueling you or draining you. GET MOVING today and be live a life of purpose, intention and reward.

1. Decide
2. Commit
3. Schedule
4. Be Intentional
5. Celebrate
6. Repeat!

Get your FREEBIE ! Download my 5 Anytime Anywhere Exercises with Your Fast Track Exercise Plan here!