Try this! Next time you’re craving French toast or pancakes make it delicious AND healthy!
Blueberry French Toast!
(Yield: 2 servings)
– 3 slices ancient grain or chia/fall bread
– 3 free range eggs
– 1/2 cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp organic butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract (the real deal)
– 2-3 tbsp hemp hearts (or chopped nuts/seeds of choice)
– 1 tsp Raw Honey
-1 cup frozen wild berries
1. Whisk together eggs, almond milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla extract
2. Soak bread slices in egg mixture until thoroughly softened and set aside on a dish
3. In saucepan melt butter then add the toast!
4. Cook toast a few minute per side over med heat until browned and cooked through but still soft.
5. In a separate pan (or after you’re done w the toast) heat berries w 1 tsp raw honey and let cook for 5 minutes to thicken.
6. Serve 1.5 slices toast with half the blueberry mix and sprinkle w 1 tbsp hemp hearts or chopped nuts!
Super delicious after a walk in the woods or a studio workout!