LEAN DINNER time! Here’s a FRESH take on taco night! Fish tacos are lighter on the gut and delicious and seriously… You can make these!
Heat up 1-2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and add 16 oz wild COD.
– Lightly brown on each side 2-3 minutes (or in our case they broke apart which was then mixed with a fork)
– Toss in 1-2 tsp chilli powder and sea salt/pepper
– 1 large mango chopped into cubes
– 2 Roma tomatoes chopped into small cubes
– 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (use green for milder flavour)
– 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
– juice of 2 limes
– salt/pepper to season
Top a tortilla with:
– shredded savoy cabbage
– fresh guacamole
– fish mixture
– squeeze juice of 1/2 lime over top
– top with fresh MANGO salsa!